I stole this from Facebook where I have roughly 173 tags piled up that I will very likely never have time to do. This one is easy and I haven’t blogged anything similar, so I am invoking the busy, overworked, out of time bloggers supreme rule – I can put whatever I want on my blog – even content from my Facebook page.
Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a list of the 10 people you would like to spend 5 minutes with. The list may include past historical figures or famous celebrities. Or anyone really. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged.
1. Gotta be Jesus. I don’t think we would talk necessarily. I would just like to sit next to Him.
2. My oldest brother – he is getting married tomorrow and I can’t be there.
3. Our younger daughter Lauren – if you hang out here, you know why. It won’t be much longer.
4. C.S. Lewis
5. J. R. R. Tolkein He and the gentleman right above were good friends, so maybe we could meet together.
6. James – author of my favorite book of the Bible.
7. Piet Oudolf – one of my favorite gardening authors
8. Ansel Adams – for obvious reasons
9. Ayn Rand – while I have always loved her books, she was missing a rather large piece of the puzzle. I wonder if her perspective has changed at all. I’m guessing that it has.
10. Leon Russell – he can just sing “Back to the Island” for me.
I’m not going to tag any specific people – grab it if you like and come back to let me know so I can come and enjoy your list.