Whoa – this nearly got by me this month! Chalk that up to the ailing Nikon I guess [seriously – I love ya Nikon, what with the free fix and all, but if ya don’t get my baby back to me pretty soon, I am gonna start charging rent!].
If you are new to my blog – this is what I am talking about:
This is a photography meme – an easy fun project.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor’s yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like – preferably at least one though.
6. You can join in anytime and participate in the months following, every once in a while or even just one time if you like.
Posts from previous months are here. 8 Months we have been doing this – hard to believe, isn’t it?
So here we go – taken with the little point and shoot Nikon, and straight out of the camera. This is a good morning for these shots actually, because we are under a frost warning for tonight and a good frost will drastically change the scenery. I have to decide which plants I am going get covered up and which ones to euthanize by leaving them out. In any case, a lot of the plants you see here now will be laying on the ground by this time tomorrow.
Anyone can jump in here and start participating if you like – make sure to link back here and leave me a comment so I know yours are up.
And while I have you – go check out Martha Stewart’s blog. She is blogging about blogging – pretty interesting and the comments have lots of great blogs to check out.